Monday, April 27, 2009

at the moment

I'll put up some examples of past work and some videos of what I'm working on at the moment.  More music to come as recording lumbers forward.  Making good anything is a life time's effort and currently every effort to produce strong recordings is stifled by conflicting schedules and stubborn technology.  Though I whine with little reason.  I've been very fortunate to have the help of some wonderful and supportive recordists (i like that word) who don't mind doing it on the cheap so long as I'm patient.  Everette and Dave are my darlings and will do anything, and I mean anything, to please them.  I also feel I've made serious breakthroughs with my compositions, improvising, and vocal performance and am eager to dive into the trenches of promotion and gigging.  Let's see where things end up. 

1 comment:

  1. I thought at first that you were diving into giggling. That would also be good.

    ReplyDelete