Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Ladyfriend Rules, Peter's pretty cool too

My lady friend rocks pretty gosh darn hard. She just revamped my site, cleaning up my video player and my CV and my home page pics. So I figure I'll start blogging again.

Just to sketch my current situation:
MA in hand
drowning in debt
beautiful new apartment with great friends and the aforementioned lady
regular music gigs
MoMA shoot in a few weeks
animations for cultural non-profit
recording local folk genius
eating new and exciting dumplings
there's not enough coffee in the world

I'll do my best to keep this robot updated as my crops come to fruition. First off the folk genius. His name's Peter Englebert and this is what we're up to:
Sierra Madre (early mix)
We have some vocal harmonies to lay down over the next few weeks. We'll be moving on to moodier, more substance-induced works. Think Pink Floyd meets Townes Van Zandt.

No comments:

Post a Comment